Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Ultimate Little Hand Sprayer!

It seems anymore it's nearly impossible to find an affordable hand sprayer that actually works for more than 15 minutes...until now!

Let me share with you the ultimate find in reliable and affordable hand sprayers.  I found this gem at Home Depot and I couldn't believe the price - $6.88.  It has a 64 ounce capacity which is sufficient to spray my entire collection of 2,000 + plants.  I primarily use it to apply fertilizer via foliar feeding but if you do need to use it to spray pesticides, it does that very well too!   

In case you can't read the brand, it's Flo-Master.  Home Depot stocks them in the garden center area near all the weed killers and pesticides (naturally!).

I've had the one pictured now for three years and it works as well today as it did the day I bought it.


So, if you're in need of a good hand sprayer...look no further!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment