Friday, March 25, 2011

Great Semiminiatures for Show

Here's my list of "Must Grow" semiminiatures.  Pssst...Kurt...these are semiminiatures!

1.  Precious Pink (Pittman) - I don't care, it's still the reigning champion hands down!
2.  Dean's Cupid (H. Hobbs) - You've probably never grown it...and shame on you!
3.  Beginner's Luck (Pritchet) - Hortense Pittman gives it a thumbs up...so do I!
4.  Rob's Fuzzy Navel (Robinson) - The name is creepy but the plant is awesome! 
5.  Sweet One (Pittman) - A lost treasure.  Picture perfect.
6.  Pat Champagne (Pittman) - Great lady...great plant! 
7.  Jolly Frills (Pittman) - D'oh...just look at it!  AWESOME!
8.  Irish Angel (Egenites) - Class never goes out of style!
9.  Bogeyman (Scott) - What?  You've never seen it?  Newbie!
10.  Ness' Crinkle Blue (Ness) - No, I didn't forget about this perpetual winner!












































































































2 comments:

  1. IMO Bogeyman is so overrated! I've disbudded it for six months or more and it has never bloomed heavily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one thing I have found is that there are "strains" within living things (plants, animals, etc..) and some "strains" are better than others. You may have just gotten an inferior strain of this variety. I have seen it grown to absolute perfection many, many times.

    ReplyDelete